Monday, March 9, 2009

My Heart Story



This is my first blog ever. I was inspired by Francis M. (may he rest in peace) to share with people my thoughts, experiences and my journey. Like Francis M. I have also a health condition specifically a heart ailment. What I have learned from Francis' life is that he has very positive outlook in life, he is so brave to share his experiences to others for them to learn from it and he submitted his life to God.

I have a congenital disease Atrial Septal defect (ASD). The septum is a wall that separates the heart's left and right sides. Septal defects are sometimes called a "hole" in the heart. A defect between the heart's two upper chambers (the atria) is called an atrial septal defect (ASD). I found this out last September 2007. At first I don't want people to know because I don't want to be pitied. But as time passes by I was able to share it to others and they offered me support and prayers. Now, I am bold enough to share with you what I'm going through because I know I am not alone with this journey. My whole family and friends are always there to support me. Having a heart condition is not easy because aside from restrictions of some activities and food, you also need enough money to support my medicines, check-ups and various tests. But by God's grace I was able to live a normal and happy life. He is my source of strength. He cares for me and loves me so much.

As I continue my journey of life, I will not be afraid anymore because I know God is my healer. Today Im declaring in the name of Jesus that I am healed...

God said, "I am the God that healed thee, I am the Lord Your Healer. I sent my word and healed your disease, I am the Lord Your Healer."

No comments:

Post a Comment